01 December 2011

singles/ad

Unwilling/inevitable participant in Hegel's master/slave dialectic seeks same.
Join me for candlelit dinner, and after we can head to my place for a bit of emotional blackmail.
We could take long, moonlit strolls together in the park as I regale you with my sexual history, and you pretend not to be revolted.
We could vacation together in Montauk, where you could verbally abuse me, and I could pretend not to notice and then quietly mutilate myself while locked in the hotel bathroom.
We could grow old together, grow bitter toward each other together.
Strong, capable, outspoken (read: bitchy) emotionally unstable female seeks soulmate to spend cold nights with, engaged in fiery hurling of insults (and occasional inanimate objects).
Seeking male or female, preferably with some sort of mental imbalance.
Seeking male or female with self-esteem just low enough not to leave me.
Seeking male or female capable of unfavorably distorting my self-image and persuading me to contemplate homocide and/or suicide.
(Roles flexible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.