22 June 2012

Six Word Memoirs (2008)


  • Should have worn a bra today.
  • "Fuck" isn't such a bad word.
  • She fell in love with everyone.
  • Writing my name on your face
  • Never in the company of sanity
  • She knew that everyone had something.
  • In the business of soul stealing
  • She was a nightmare, at best.
  • A billion reasons not to care
  • Maybe I want to look trashy.
  • Put the world in a box.
  • I love you./You love everyone.
  • When life gives you lemons, cry.
  • Love me. Love me. Love me. 
  • I don't know who I was. 
  • What do you want from me?
  • You were everything./You were nothing.
  • I never noticed all the staring. 
  • I never noticed all the caring. 
  • Can I sleep in your bed?
  • Milk shakes melt and people change. 
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt! 
  • Keep your coins, I want change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.