19 June 2013

The General

lizard-skinned half-buzzed
head flesh glittering gold
in self-created holes black
boots spit-shined no bra
bars through star-lined
nipples The General is
the creep who shakes me
from sleep makes a slit
in my soul crawls straight
through the hole walks
around inside me operates
my limbs like a demolitionist
at the controls of a wrecking
ball takes charge of my
tongue and turns it silver
dips it in acid uses it on girls
in the bathrooms of dive bars
with no intention of calling
in the morning talks like
a Nazi shitshow charisma
oozing from every pore
she swells my glands with
the use of powder and
sick sick sweat spends my
hard-earned cash on hash
red-eyed nosebleed headaches
premature signs of aging
does my hair up in a style
that says this is the fun-loving
wrung before rockbottom
she marionnettes me
never lets me find a safe
hole to stay in she drags my
conscience from behind
the wheel by his heels so
she can drive me take me
for a joyride jump ship
split seconds before the
moment of impact and like
always leave me alone to
look on singed hair blistered
body smoking horrified

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.