11 June 2009

Dear Nobody in Particular,

I don't need you. I don't need you. I don't need you. I never needed you.
I don't need anyone.
People are dispensable.
Fuck up, crumple 'em up, & start again on someone fresh.
People are fucking DISPENSABLE.

I will puke all over this couch right now & get up & crawl away just to prove to you how much you never meant to me.

I have youth & I have health & I have heart, god do I have heart, & I've got beauty and brains & I've almost got sanity, & I'm pretty sure almost counts for something, it's more than some people got, & I got the clothes on my back & the shoes on my feet & I got the feet inside the shoes that will walk me wherever the fuck I wanna be & that means I got FREEDOM. I don't have money, but I've still got my soul, which is better than most people. I got 2 Parliaments, 6 cigarillos, & 2 exotic cigars & I don't even smoke. 
I may as well have it all, honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.