24 February 2013

Cookie Dress, 2009

 Uh, okay. So, what happened was my friend was having a bad day and was really sad, so I bought a bunch of cookies and frosting from the school store, but then she just got more upset because she was upset about weight/body image things and didn't want to eat. So, I was kind of like, well, what could we do with these cookies that would make you feel better? And we decided somehow that the thing to do was to make an outfit out of them, using frosting to adhere them to my body.

I'm putting the jump break thingy here because there's another picture, but you can pretty much see my butt in it. So, if that offends you, I don't really know what you're doing on my blog because I draw a lot of boobs and my writing gets kind of sexy sometimes, but I thought I'd give you the option of not seeing my butt anyway.




Aghhh! You can see my butt! Are you scandalized? You can also see most of my back, which is rather scandalous. I think I have birthday ribbons in my hair. This must have been around my birthday. I guess that makes sense because the school store was selling heart-shaped cookies, which means that Valentine's Day was coming up. I always meant to do something with these pictures, like edit them better and find a nice place to put them, but I just forgot about them, like I do with so many of my projects, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.