02 March 2013

I'm just your problem

what was missing princess bubblegum marceline cartoon network cartoons watercolor painting lesbian gay shipping otp one true pairing i'm sorry I don't treat you like a goddess is that what you want me to do? i'm sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect like all your little royal subjects do i'm sorry i'm not made of sugar am I not sweet enough for you i'm just your problem it's like I'm not even a person love is love romance

More Adventure Time fan art. Decided to not do the traditional Adventure Time cartoon style and sort of made up my own style. For some reason PB is wearing a different crown that looks more like Ice King's than her usual one. Also, this is based on the "What Was Missing" episode. The words in the background are to "I'm Just Your Problem" and are as follows: 
I'm sorry I don't treat you like a goddess
Is that what you want me to do?
I'm sorry I don't treat you like you're perfect
Like all your little royal subjects do
I'm sorry I'm not made of sugar
Am I not sweet enough for you?
Is that why you always avoid me?
That must be such an inconvenience to you
Well, I'm just your problem...

My scanner makes a weird shadow in the corner of things for some reason. Stupid scanner. Used the Sakuri watercolor set on this one. Still getting used to the gouache set and can't find my good paint brushes for it. 

I have the plague and am staying in bed and drawing stuff until further notice. Expect more cartoons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.