02 March 2013

Self-portrait with Pie: Second attempt at drawing on iPad

pie chicken potpie drawing art sketch cartoon hungry food me gpoy self portraits
Daniel decided to make chicken pot pie. I provided moral support by sitting in a chair near the kitchen and drawing a picture of myself devouring a pie on my tablet. I just ordered myself a new stylus, and I'm pretty excited about it. And by "ordered myself a new stylus," I mean that I ordered two new styluses because I wasn't sure which one was the better buy, and both had pretty good reviews. 

I'm really, really, really hungry. I hope that the pie is done soon. Apparently we have to wait for it to cool because everyone knows that the inside of chicken potpie is molten lava. Om nom nom nom...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be afraid to ask.